Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Xx_Craze_xX Ban Appeal ...!!

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ProDrakola, Feb 9, 2016.

1. ProDrakola

ProDrakola Member

hey .. how are you today
    UserName : Xx_Craze_xX
    Rank : I dont remember .. but i remember that its the 50k S-Dollars
    Action : (Ban.Temban.etc):
    Offence for which action was taken: ------> \!/
    Why should the action be reveresed?: ------> \!/

i tried to join to the server two days ago and i found that i get banned .. i don't know the reason but you said that i was taking someone else stuff (duping) .. i just want to tell you that i give my PC to my cousin because he wants to get a new PC and he tried it and play all the games even InfRed .. he took the players stuff .. i gave him my PC last sunday and i take it from him last Friday ...

i just want to say that i'm so sorry for what my cousin did .. if you gonna unban me (Thanks) then .. and if you don't want to unban me then (Thanks for the fun that i got in your good server and thanks for the friends that i got in your gorgeous server)

Wish you good luck .. Xx_Craze_xX ..

#1 ProDrakola, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Mikdarzhi

Mikdarzhi Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

We do not accept appeals that use the excuse that Family/friends/pet had used your account to cause you to get in trouble for "place reason for ban here", please re-appeal properly

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ProDrakola

ProDrakola Member

i dont want to lie to get unban i just told you what happened and its your choise you're the admin i don't like lying to get unban

Thanks anyway

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  • About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!