Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Suggestion Vote to restart server command.

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Zeldon567_, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Zeldon567_

Zeldon567_ Member

During times when there is no mods/admins on to see why a server is lagging for an extended period of time, it would be nice if the people currently on could vote to have the server automatically restart itself outside of a scheduled restart.

• Like Like x 2
  2. 34486

34486 Member

G8 Idea. I remember it would always be down to like, what? 8 TPS. I am used to 8 tps now. But, Still. That was back then.

I bet there is a vote restart plugin allredy made. Sounds good! (I say yes)

3. andredegouvea1

I agree Sounds Like a great IDea!

4. SDX

SDX Member

sounds like a great idea but also sounds like if enough trolls got on they could vote for one just because . i have seen this happen on other servers and turned out bad. But if they can stop that thumbs up

5. Zeldon567_

Zeldon567_ Member

What if there was a small delay after it was used, say 10, 20, 30 minutes? And maybe have the delay be overridden if 100% of everyone on votes for the restart to occur within the cooldown period.

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!