Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Nation Ununpentium - Nation

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations Discussion' started by DansTheGreat, Jul 28, 2015.

1. DansTheGreat

DansTheGreat Member

Welcome my fellow Unlimited-modpack-players to the great nation of Ununpentium! We are ever-growing and full of great, helpful, and fun people. Those of you who wish to join should feel secure knowing that there is no taxes for being in our great nation! Read on for who to contact if you are looking to join!
    Here you will find information, and be able to post suggestions. What kind of suggestions? I'm glad you asked; such suggestions might include a nation event, a structure built in honor of our great nation, or even someone to promote to a higher rank in the nation. Either way, the floor is your's! Give us your feedback!

Information:
    People Who Are Here To Help (And Ranks)
    • DansTheGreat - King of all the land
    • Mikdarzhi - Assistant
    • Sir_Yoshii - Assistant
    • Tappi777 - Helper

2. SDX

SDX Member

where is my rank =O and my cookies!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. SDX

SDX Member

anyways we should setup a nation shop for all of us to use and hold some events or mini games for nation members charge like 200 to play and winner gets the pot =D

• Like Like x 1
  4. wertybro

wertybro Member

Dans, you promoted me to assistant a few weeks ago

5. OMGKIWF

OMGKIWF Member

I'll be returning to the new server unlimited which color are you guys playing in?

6. DansTheGreat

DansTheGreat Member

Green! : D. You're welcome to join my town if you wish.

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!