Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Unlimited X Server Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by sssssss340, Apr 5, 2016.

1. sssssss340

sssssss340 Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]
    EDIT: Unlimited X is now online and open!
    Download on Serendipity Launcher or Technic!

Can you believe it has been 10 generations already? Continuing the tradition starting in 2013, Serendipity will be launching Unlimited X, the 10th entry in the Unlimited series, on Friday April 8th!

Unlimited is the signature Serendipity modpack, finely tuned for a fantastic experience, regardless of your stance on the age old wizard vs scientist debate! With 200+ mods optimized to run together, backed by the Serendipity staff and Development team, there is no better pack out there!

If you haven't tried Unlimited yet, Unlimited X will be a great time to start! Unlimited X will be available on both the Serendipity Launcher and the Technic Launcher.

Instructions for joining the pack can be found here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To celebrate the release of Unlimited X, we will be offering a 3x points package until April 10th! Get 3000 S-Points for the price of 1000 in our donation store, which can be found here!

There is also a free starter kit located in the store, so be sure to go claim it on launch day!

What will be reset and what will be preserved?
    Towns, Economy balances, Nations, Stocks and the map from Unlimited IX will no longer be accessible once Unlimited X is released. Ranks, including non-donation ranks, will carry over to the new server and will not be removed or changed.

What if I made a non-membership purchase on the Store for the Unlimited IX servers?
    We are offering store credit coupons for non-membership packages purchased between March 17th, 2016 and April 7th, 2016 for the Unlimited servers. Please click here to submit a request.

[​IMG]
    Serendipity is looking for a PR manager and is now accepting applications! Qualifications and application forms can be found on the forums at this link!

#1 sssssss340, Apr 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Ockman

Ockman Member

I know it's very unlikely since there are not as many mods out for 1.8... but is Unlimited X going to be running 1.8 or 1.7?
    I know it's in a few days so i can just wait and see, but i'm still curious XD

3. tubbytoad42

tubbytoad42 Retired Staff

1.7.10, but it will a fresh perspective with a lot of new mods to play with.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mrzedzed

mrzedzed Member

Is there now or is there going to be a changelog of any sort?

5. tubbytoad42

We will provide a mod list, but the pack is less of an update to Unlimited IX and more of a complete rebuild.

• Like Like x 2
  6. mrzedzed

mrzedzed Member

Are you able to provide the time that it will be launched? I'm in the UK and i'd like to know if i'm going to be around for it.

7. tubbytoad42

We don't actually know that exact time yet since I've got quite a busy day tomorrow and I'd like to be around to personally oversee the launch. That being said the most likely time is sometime in the afternoon/evening Eastern time.

8. YoshiiPowa

YoshiiPowa Member

Cant wait for this today. Is there an ETA when we can go online?

9. sssssss340

sssssss340 Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Server is up!

• Like Like x 1
  10. vyraal1

vyraal1 Member

Is there an updated modlist available for Unlimited online (can't view the launcher at work atm) anywhere? The mod list on getunlimited is still based on the Unlimited VIII

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!