Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Suggestion Unlimited X Draconic Evolution

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by EnderN3x, May 6, 2016.

1. EnderN3x

EnderN3x Member

Ever since I started playing unlimited X I have loved it, however I have felt like it was missing something. I finally figured out what that is. Draconic evolution. Well to be perfectly honest I miss my ability to store 2.14 trillion RF.

So in light of this I have decided to make this post to gage the concept against other members of the community and the staff. I feel like draconic evolution would make a great addition to a wonderful pack.

I hope this undergoes a bit of consideration.

-Ender

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Ockman

Ockman Member

TBH one of the main reasons i'm so active on UX is because we don't have draconic evolution in the pack, just not a fan of the armor, tools, and mindset people often have with it. Considering how easy everything is to craft once you have the dust, and it's better than other (more expensive) end game armors just annoys me I guess, but no one pvps on this server so what difference does it make.

I guess ultimatly I just don't like people quarrying the end and then becoming impervious demigods so easily.

3. EnderN3x

EnderN3x Member

I can agree to that. However one of the nice things about how unlimited is set up is that they increase the cost to make items so that they are balanced. That way the armor and tools and such are harder to get and become more late game similar to quantum.

Also in regards to the issue of quarrying the end they could always disable the ability to place quarry's there?

-Ender

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zovoka

Zovoka Member

The reason Draconic evolution should stay disabled is because if you want to play that mod you can play an infinity version. It wrecks the end, and it makes a few people op and leaves the rest in the dust. The recipes are fairly hard to begin with, but once you get the first item or two, you can get the rest really easily.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NosajDraw

NosajDraw Member

There are two things I like about DE, the power ball, and its mob spawner mechanic.

If possible I would disable everything except those two mechanics and give all the items needed new recipes probably based of Metallurgy metals and BuildCraft lasers.

But other than that, DE just doesn't play nice in a mod pack and a server.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yourself1234

Yourself1234 Member

i like Draconic evolution because its so OP

it may sound stupid but whats the point of having all the other mod if only 1 mod do it all
    epic tool : Draconic
    item pipe : Ender IO
    wireless infinite energy : Draconic
    epic armor : draconic

i honestly love the struggle of the pack right now, some receipe are changed so it make you use more mods
    its like, why d'ont we have ender chest/tank, i think its because it make it too easy, same with Draconic, once you start, your already done with all the other mods that provide the same stuff but less OP

7. superpoles

superpoles Member

I think one of the points of this pack is to incorporate more mods into gameplay and to make things a little bit less of a cakewalk. Draconic evolution, by default, takes away any care about any other tools or armor, any rf storage, even rf generation. So many things about DE make it too good to be in a pack focused on balance and using many mods.

8. SDX

SDX Member

Mod is way to op and glad it was disabled.. its way to OP and should just not be readded im sorry

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Zymictal

Zymictal Member

Agree agree agree. UX is a nice haven where we can explore mods without a single master ubermod. Pass on DE.

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!