Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bug ULT Entity Despawning in Claim on Logoff?

Discussion in 'Crashes and Bug Reports' started by Zymictal, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Zymictal

Zymictal Member

Not sure if this is a bug or a setting/mechanic I'm not missing. Not too concerned about the animals/items themselves but curious what's happening.

I'm on ULT, IGN Possible_Whopper.

I've had three instances of all my cows despawning, and now a Steve's Cart treecutter. All of these were within my claimed area, operating/breeding properly, fine while I leave and return from the nether etc, but gone when I log out and come back the next day. Cows 1-2 chunks away are still there. I've had no more than 5 or so cows at a time so shouldn't be a cramming issue. First two times were underground, last was above ground in a fenced in chunk.

-182 / 68 / -3856 is between the cart track and the fenced in area. -188 / 62 / -3862 is just above the underground pen.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a hiccup?

2. JWTech

JWTech Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Steve's Carts have always had issues like that, though the cow issue seems a bit odd. I'll take a look and see if anything's up.

3. Zymictal

Zymictal Member

Thank you! Did you spawn two cows in my area by chance? When I saw them, I logged out and back in, and they were gone. I'm like a dog watching the blanket trick. :p

I'm more curious than anything.

4. JWTech

JWTech Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Indeed, tried testing the issue, but couldn't reproduce. I'll have to take another look later when we're both on.

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!