Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Transferring from Unlimited to Infinity Red (Normal)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DrakeLorad, Jan 28, 2016.

1. DrakeLorad

DrakeLorad Member

If I have money in Serendipity Unlimited for example, but I think there are too few people on the server and the recipes are made too difficult, can I transfer my Serendipidollars to Infinity Red? Or do I have to start completely from scratch?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. NosajDraw

NosajDraw Member

I believe S Dollars cannot be transferred between servers because of the differing economies on each server.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Cyril wer Kaldra

Cyril wer Kaldra Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

In general It is only possible to have donation items transfered. But dont pin me down on that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. DrakeLorad

DrakeLorad Member

Hey Staff!

I love Serendipity and I'd played for some time before the hiatus. I've been playing on Unlimited for a little bit now (maybe a month?) and I enjoyed it but the recipes are too difficult for my liking and there are very few players on any more. Its not what I was used to before the changes and I've tried to make myself like it but I'm realizing it is far too challenging and slow paced for me.

Infinity on the other hand has exploded, the recipes I know and love and tonnes of people, and I want to be a part of that community. I have ~40k money on the Unlimited server that I'd love to bring over to Infinity. Also a lot of machines and stuff, but I'd understand if I can't bring everything. At the very least, I'd like to bring the money over. I've earned as a loyal player for a while now and I'd hate to see that go to waste. Its mostly invested in my town bank now so don't be surprised to look at my personal account and find like 500 bucks :p

Anyway I'd love to keep playing on Serendipity but despite trying to get used to it, I'm really not feeling the new Unlimited and I'd rather not start from scratch again on Infinity.

Let me know if there is anything you'd be willing to do to help me out.

Sincerely Dracius Lorada
    (DrakeLorad)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. MissEmai

MissEmai SrModerator
    Staff Member SrModerator

As mentioned by Cyril, only donation items can be transferred from one server to another.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. DrakeLorad

DrakeLorad Member

That's quite a shame :( All that work for nothing I guess.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Elstealthed

Elstealthed Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

You could however use the money that you've stored up on unlimited to buy the in-game ranks allowing you access the the commands and rewards from the ranks.

The would benefit you on whichever server you decide to play on as the ranks are network wide so it's not so wasted in the End

El

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Tekfur

Tekfur Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Maybe you could find someone that plays on both servers that could take your money on Unlimited and give some to you on Infinity, although i'm not sure what the exchange rate would be. Not all trades have to happen on the same server ^_^.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  • About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!