Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Town griefed through towny and protect

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by Chigy87, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Chigy87

Chigy87 Member

Your Username: Chigy87
    Their Username: unknown
    Date/Time: unknown
    Action (bypass, harassment, etc.): bypass and theft
    Were any staff members online: not at this time
    Details and screenshots:
    I just logged on and noticed the border of my basement was dug out and multiple chests missing, barrels looted, items within towny either vanished or replaced by leaves. I only noticed yesterday i had some chests placed next to chunk border and had been meaning to move them but wouldnt have stopped them since even chests and QED further in the chunk have been looted or outright stolen. They left me a sword in one of the barrels but thats not really an even trade...

Attached Files:

2. Cyril wer Kaldra

Cyril wer Kaldra Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I am launching the pack now. Will be there in a little bit

3. Chigy87

Chigy87 Member

Started on refund list you opened for me but only know the QED and 2 vibrant capacitor banks for sure, how do i add somewhere around 30-50 assorted base bees, assorted thaumcraft stuff and ores and processed ingots in varying amounts when i only know i had some stacks of iron, gold, silver, copper, tin blocks and possibly aluminium. They took so much from all over my base i don't even know what they all took, let alone the amounts...

also, how do i take items off the list, i put the iron blocks and redstone in rough amount of 'a few stacks' but switched item id and amount

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!