Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Approved Tempban on infinity

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by TheBananaGuard, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBananaGuard

Username: TheBananaGuard
    Action (ban, tempban, etc.): tempban
    Offence for which action was taken: Chunkloaded quarry
    Why should the action be reveresed?: I set up a quarry in my base with the intention of using it to clear the lower half of my base. I set a tesseract on it but couldn't get it to work. I got frustrated and logged off. When i came back on I had forgotten about it being there. I left it there, so that was my fault, but I seek a reduction or reversal of the tempban due to the fact that it is the first time i've ever had an issue and it was an unintentional mistake.

2. PillowyGiant69

PillowyGiant69 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

TheBananaGuard,

I had a look around your place and seen a few things. The place where the Quarry was over had been mined/quarried already, with just a few bits of dirt and stone there. Hardly needing a quarry, Also the size really don't really match up with the area.

The above screenshot is what is under the quarry that you placed down 3 days and 20 hours ago. If you have any problems you should know that players in-game are willing to help you out if you have problems. On that note I will unban you but please don't do it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!