Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Staff application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Jack_murf, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Jack_murf

Jack_murf Member

Section 1: Basic Information

Username: Howt3ch

Ingame Rank: Elder

Timezone: England

Availability: I have a lot of free time currently, but when I start college in September this would be limited to 6pm onwards

What percentage of your online time would you expect to be spending on staff duties?: as much is needed to help others out.

Servers you are active on: only this server.

Previous usernames: none that I can think of.

Are you willing to sign up and be active on Discord?: I am already on discord as: Dr. Murphy PhD#9358

Have you ever been banned on any server or community? If so, why?: I have not been banned on any server

Section 2: Prior Experience: [Fill up to three times]

Name of organization: my own server that I hosted to a couple of friends

Responsibilities: looking after server hardware and making sure the game worked

Reason for leaving: people lost interest

Section 3: Detailed Answers

What qualities do you think are most important as a staff member?: I think the most important thing is communication and the willingness to help as that these are very necessary in a staff member.

What do you think is your greatest strength?: I think my greatest strength is my willingness to help others as that I’m a caring person, when I’m online and when someone needs help I always put them as top priority.

What's one thing you could improve on?: typing as that I can be a bit slow in typing long and detailed answers but this can ensure that I always think of better solutions on the way.

What's the best feature on Serendipity?: the player base as that everyone who plays it are always nice apart from the rare rude person or group.

What's one thing that could be improved at Serendipity?:there is not much to improve on as that it is well managed, but there is not always active staff members online so that problems may take longer to solve, but I would be online a lot and hopefully this could be solved.

I hope that I can become a staff member because I think I could be a valuable member and could make a significant difference between when I wasn’t staff to when I hopefully will be.

#1 Jack_murf, Jul 22, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  • About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!