Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Town Sanctuary on FTB Ultimate Reloaded

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations Discussion' started by Elstealthed, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Elstealthed

Elstealthed Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

With the recent launch of serendipity's Ultimate reloaded server I'm planning to form a large town/community team.

Welcome to Sanctuary!

We are planning to be using the grief prevention town commands to form a communal home,if anyone is interested in becoming a part of this feel free to message me in game or Private message me over on the discord.

What we are planning

Communal area:
    We are looking to set up a town area with communal sections including a workshop, farming area, power station and spawn area.

Specified plots:
    The area around the communal claim will be available for purchasing (price TBC) which will allow members to either build their base within walking distance of the communal area or build an aesthetic build separate from their base for others to see around the town.

Town shop:
    [Down to higher up staff] If we are able to use a plugin for shops (like the old sign shop) we will be building a town based shop area where members can sell items within the town.

Squishey's post office:
    When setup we will be inviting squishey to include a post office within the town, this will be based off of the forestry mod where you will be able to get envelopes, stamps and post boxes allowing you to send and receive in game mail and items.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Jack_murf

Jack_murf Member

The sanctuary in atm is scarily powerful at the moment, ( mainly me )

3. Elstealthed

Elstealthed Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

You should totally come join Sanctuary over on ult too :p

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!