Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resolved (RR4) Hostile Mob Lag

Discussion in 'Crashes and Bug Reports' started by Darien490, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Darien490

Darien490 Member

Not sure what is causing it, but for some reason, hundreds of mobs are being spawned on the Resonant Rise server and causing massive TPS drops for everyone. Occasionally, the clear lag plugin will state that it has removed upwards of 600 hostile mobs, but the problem continues. Over the last day or so I've noticed more mobs spawning around my base than normal, and others seem to be noticing the same around their own bases. I couldn't find anything that I thought would cause this, so I figured I'd make a report.

2. JWTech

JWTech Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

This was resolved in Discord and ingame, but for reference, cursed earth was used to spawn an excess of mobs. We reduced the amount of mobs that could spawn in a set time frame within a certain amount of chunks to fix this issue.

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!