Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Suggestion RR Bug - Improved Blast Furnace

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Dustnt, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Dustnt

Dustnt Member

It's having the same issue that the coke oven was, overlapping blocks when hit with the IE hammer, only this multiblock doesn't function.
    It accepts coal coke and iron from the top, but does not export, or drop inserted items when broken

2. therealdopey

therealdopey Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I would shy away from the coke oven until they fix the issues that are arising with it at the moment. I don't believe that is something we could fix and there are other issues that have been identified. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you

3. Dustnt

Dustnt Member

K, just throwing it out there as a bug I saw
    Thx!

• Like Like x 1
  4. mrzedzed

mrzedzed Member

It was exporting okay on the beta with the rendering issues. just took me a little while to figure out which part was the right part to attach a pipe to, as the front was being rendered in 2 places.

5. therealdopey

therealdopey Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Yeah, we are having a lot of issues coming up with that in specific.

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!