Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Report Of auronreinhart For slander

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by GunnerJackblak, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunnerJackblak

Your Username:GunnerJackBlak
    Their Username:Auronreinhart
    Date/Time: 19-11-2015
    Action (bypass, harassment, etc.): Slander of Fellow user
    Were any staff members online: Mikdharzi Miss emaii
    Details and screenshot So basicly the other night i was having a really difficult time regarding a private i pm'd said user to vent some frustration and things got said that were well Really over the line and insulting personally i have evidence within a log of the chat of him doing which i can attach this thread http://pastebin.com/Afx4d3Ls

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. GunnerJackblak

Time of this action was around 3-am gmt timezone

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. JoeDeath

JoeDeath Member

Haven't finished reading yet since you posted an entire log, but this is interesting:

§6You §8-> §fauronreinhart§8:§e believe me im looking for every possible way to get her banned

4. GunnerJackblak

this was all said in anger some of what i said was in anger over a matter with the said user being slandered

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. JoeDeath

JoeDeath Member

At my request both Gunner and Auron have been banned from Teamspeak and the server. This will be a permanent ban unless an appeal that server staff as a whole find acceptable is tendered.

There is a lot of he said/she said going on in this case, but what is solid is this chat log that I've seen here. This kind of harassment, in PM and in general chat will not be tolerated at all.

Midnite has also been warned to be careful of the situations she might be getting herself involved in. Again there is no evidence to support any wrong doing there, but he said/she saids usually have some sort of basis in truth, no exaggerated and false they may be later.

6. Auron

Auron Member

all i will say is, if i said anything to gunner that was personally insulting to him in private chat, i apologise. i was unaware of anything i said which could be misinterpreted as a person attack against him. obviously things have gotten a little out of hand here, and this seems to be something rather serious that i have come home from work to see

7. GunnerJackblak

what you were doing was venting anger /frustration the same as i was at the time regarding midnite the issue has since been resolved with said user.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. GunnerJackblak

i also want to state the reason of the report was due to my best judgement of you being 100% truthful about what you told me about midnite i also spoke with midnite shortly after as the issue we were having was resolved shortly after and she said that it was unaccceptable for you to be saying such things regarding her and the admin in question i will hold my hands up and say i played a part in this slandering of her but at the time i was venting anger/frustration and found humour in the insults

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Auron

Auron Member

its ok gunner, you prob deserve to keep playing on this server...

10. GunnerJackblak

all i can say is sorry to you, i dont think il be allowed back on this server again :(

• Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!