Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Player Report - NoizyTrix

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by Fralun, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fralun

Fralun Member

Your Username: Fralun
    Their Username: NoizyTrix
    Date/Time: IDK exact times.
    Action (bypass, harassment, etc.): Harassment and lying to staff in order to ban another player (me, it worked~)
    Were any staff members online: 3, "Els" (I can't be bothered with your name.) Cyr1 and Alta
    Details and screenshots:
    3 staff witnessed all that happened if they are going to do their jobs they can.

I was at my home being stalked(rule broke), Harassed(there's another), Disrespected(called a "hoe" and other things...), Threatened(heck he carried it through, if making my life hell is being banned from this server...) and abused by staff. Also if you really want to put the common sense rule up against me then it'll fit onto this player report like a glove.

Noizy claimed that I broke rules which I didn't and managed to get staff intervention, against the regulations, which ended in my eventual ban. I recall one of his threats was "ill make your life hell". He played staff wonderfully, GG, WP, I really can't be assed to have a replay of this.

2. Atla

Atla Member

These are serious accusations, could you provide screen shots please?

3. Fralun

Fralun Member

4. Fralun

Fralun Member

https://gyazo.com/17e4f2a821479d9c93cfd4b2cd9b95de
    Played :/
    https://gyazo.com/609ee96a73af7bb3aaa4afd1c6ac71e3

The first bit is just plain insulting and disrespect, El's reply that "If someone asks you to leave their town you do" is what he banned me for. For being in someone's town. If Noizy doesn't have the permissions to turn on townlock he does NOT have the right to ask me to leave, and if he DID turn townlock on because he was the mayor, then that'd be the problem sorted. This is what I was banned for, This is how badly you were played.

5. Atla

Atla Member

This is not the ban appeal area, this is the player reports area, please do not mix the two. This information regarding said player is being looked in to, thank you for providing the screens.

6. Fralun

Fralun Member

Pft. Ban appeal. As if it'll be looked at. I just hope you realise that you've been misled :/

7. Fralun

Fralun Member

And if you'd paid attention you'd have realised the last two ban appeals were deleted/locked by staff who wanted to hide their mistake.

8. Atla

Atla Member

The report is being handled, we appreciate your concern and cooperation, please take any information regarding your ban appeal to the proper thread. Locking this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!