Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Suggestion Physical Shops In Skyblock

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by ThatTransGirl, Oct 7, 2016.

Tags:
?

Should we add Physical Shops?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  1. ThatTransGirl

ThatTransGirl Sovereign

I propose we add the ability of physical (or sign) shops in the infinity skyblock world, this will allow people to create large stores on islands that people can teleport to, and a way to use S-Dollars. This would be better than the market because it would offer a physical shop the player would have to build and keep stock and would not clutter the market. Speaking of this a small amount on the server, people seem to like the idea.

2. AlchemicalWizard

Good idea, would be much easier to tp and just walk to player specific shops than having to scroll through the market while having to hover over each item for price. Would be much easier since instead of manually having to restock on market you could just connect a teleporter of some kind to your inventory.

3. SDX

SDX Member

reason i say no is because wouldnt this ruin the point of the pack being hard? if people can just buy all the resources they need?

4. therealdopey

therealdopey Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I think that giving players money as an incentive to vote and giving the players very little option as to what to do with it is kind of frustrating for players that have a disposable income and nothing to use it on.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SDX

SDX Member

true but i think it should be controled as in what they can sell and what they cant to make a hard pack not a easy pack is all im saying

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!