Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Phantom ash

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by Brandon, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon

Brandon Member

XXbeman153X
    Phantom ash
    8-7-17 11ish
    Action wrongful taking of items, acorriding to the rules in play no claim= fair game
    Doesn't matter the pretext that goes with the taking of unclaimed items, so I want to know what the actual rule is since the posted ones aren't accurate

Attached Files:

2. sssssss340

sssssss340 Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Good evening Beman, I'll be the staff member reviewing your complaint, given that you are leveling your accusations at one of my administrators. After reviewing the logs of today's events, the actions of my staff will remain in place.

While the items you stole were indeed outside of a claim, and therefore open to raiding, the general expectation in utilizing this ability is that the raid is meant to gather resources, not to harass a weaker player who did not gift you supplies by robbing them of their mining setup. You then continued to chastise them in general chat, despite overwhelmingly negative feedback from your fellow players. This attitude is exemplified by this quote:
    When contacted by the administrator in question, you did not defend your raid as one of resource acquisition, instead choosing to go with the defense of "it wasn't technically stated in the rules", despite my administrator informing you otherwise. The rule in question:
    Your actions were those of a bully, and will not be tolerated on this network. There will be no further administrative actions taken today, but for your future endeavors, do keep in mind that those who live by the letter of the rules tend to die by them.

Have a good night.
    -7s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!