Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bug Pam's Gardens not dropping items in Bey

Discussion in 'Crashes and Bug Reports' started by ryougishiki, Dec 25, 2017.

1. ryougishiki

ryougishiki Member

Hey. I'm experiencing a problem that I see a lot of other people have mentioned with Harvestcraft. Shaded Gardens can be picked up just fine the way they should be, but they don't ever actually drop anything when broken like they should. I've broken literal dozens (50/+) of these things and never once seen an item.

2. MissEmai

MissEmai SrModerator
    Staff Member SrModerator

We have had this issue reported before and I believe our research determined that it was an issue with the version of the mod in the pack. Making it out of our control in regards to a fix.
    We just have to wait for an update to the pack, and hopefully that will resolve the issue.

If you want the items that come from the gardens, you can craft the Market block and purchase the seeds using emeralds, until the issue is resolved.

3. ryougishiki

ryougishiki Member

I'll do that. Thank you.

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!