Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

No More Recipe Conflict Mod

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ockman, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Ockman

Ockman Member

This pack has a bunch of conflicting crafting recipes, I always run into them and while most of them have ore dictionary alternatives to get around conflicts, not all of them do. So I was wondering why this pack does not have the "nomorerecipeconflicts" mod.

I know we did not make the modpack, but it's a rather light weight mod so I was wondering if the server had it on would it allow other people with it installed to get around conflicts without requiring everyone to have the mod.

If not, could someone please fix the reinforced obsidian / fence (tier 5) conflict.

https://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/238123-stimmedcow-nomorerecipeconflict#t1:description

2. MissEmai

MissEmai SrModerator
    Staff Member SrModerator

The problem with adding mods ourselves would be that EVERYONE will have to add them manually otherwise they wouldn't be able to join the server and forcing people to have to modify the pack in order to play isn't something we want to do.

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!