Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Needed a proper display and trophy for getting to ME

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by vyraal1, Apr 17, 2016.

1. vyraal1

vyraal1 Member

Finally got ME in Skyblock server which uses Expert settings. I wanted to try something different than the usual jumble of wires attached to a controller so once the Skyblock map got updated and the End got reset, I decided to bring myself a souvenir home.

2016-04-17_12.42.14.jpg
    This is your average AE2 Spatial Storage setup with axes of spatial pylons 3 long. The crystal was able to fit into a 2^3 Storage disk. Killing the Ender Dragon was pretty difficult due to the fact I had to keep all the crystals alive for eventual decorative purposes.

Speaking of decoration, I realize how explosive the crystals can be, so it's pretty dangerous to have in the base....

2016-04-17_12.04.18.png

So why not surround it in an expensive multiblock?!

2016-04-17_12.04.20.png

It doesn't even do anything but look pretty and use up energy at the moment, but for now I'm satisfied.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Chigy87

Chigy87 Member

Looks good man!

3. Zovoka

Zovoka Member

That is pretty awesome. I tried to move one with a teleposer once but it only made bedrock on the other end.

4. sssssss340

sssssss340 Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

I want to poke it with a stick

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!