Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Nation Nation/Town relationships

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations Discussion' started by Unknown_Variable, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Unknown_Variable

This i more of something that needs help than a recruiting message but I have been hearing that there is a way to declare war with the town plugin. I do not know much about towns but I am pretty sure this is a nation only feature so if someone could tell me how to set up one of those it would help a lot. Any help would be good thanks!

2. Cyril wer Kaldra

Cyril wer Kaldra Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

you need to be mayor of the town to make a nation. I believe its /nation new [nationname]

3. Unknown_Variable

Thanks I am mayor of my town. Is there a pricing difference for this? Once again I really have no idea how this plugin works.

4. Cyril wer Kaldra

Cyril wer Kaldra Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

If you type in /town on the server you should get a gui with all the information on towny

5. Hugones

Hugones Member

The towny wars part of the plugin is disabled on serendipity, you'll never have to worry about it on the heavily modded servers.
    It's a feature that works better with vanilla servers, you can read on the towny wiki what happens when a war is going on, on modded servers it doesn't work all that well and is even more broken when you have people with draconic staves to do really large damage on a war.

6. MissEmai

MissEmai SrModerator
    Staff Member SrModerator

The cost of a Nation is added onto your daily upkeep for your town. There will be your towns daily upkeep plus 250 dollars a day for the Nation.
    So its good to have a number of towns in your nation, so you can set the tax to cover that 250 a day.

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!