Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bug Massive Lag at my base

Discussion in 'Crashes and Bug Reports' started by _theneedledrop_, Aug 8, 2017.

1. _theneedledrop_

This might be a problem of my own due to my ISP but lately I haven't really been able to play since there's been some pretty bad internet lag at my base. I do fine ping wise with other games and servers, so the problem seems to be isolated to DW20. If an admin could come check out my base and try to diagnose a problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    _theneedledrop_

2. _theneedledrop_

Update: it is specifically happening in and around my base. I took down a ton of machines but it's still not fixed.

3. JWTech

JWTech Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Given what you've said, it's most likely an FPS issue caused by the activity at your base.

Installing the optifine mod is always a recommended option for helping with issues like that.

4. _theneedledrop_

But it's not frame lag. I get fine frames in general. It's something to do with ping I guess but the tricky part is that my ping is fine. Only in my base does my connection worsen

5. JWTech

JWTech Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

If FPS is fine, ping seems fine, but you have connection issues in a certain area, the only thing that's left to consider is bandwidth. You may not have enough bandwidth to handle whatever is going on in your base.

6. _theneedledrop_

Is there any possible way to change that or do I have to talk to my ISP?

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!