Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Suggestion Market ate my vanilla spawner on a dolly

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Ubidibity, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Ubidibity

Ubidibity Member

This is more feedback than suggestion, because I doubt you can fix someone elses mod, and it's probably some complex metadata issue (like trying to list a golden bag or something)...
    Anyway, just fair warning, I put a dolly with a spider spawner on it so people could buy it if they wanted to create a ender io spanwer (or draconic or whatever) as broken spanwers are useful, and yet being a functional vanilla spanwer it would be helpful for people who hadn't had the resources to do either more advanced spawner.

When I finished the market sell it listed as a regular unbroken diamond dolly. I cancelled the auction and indeed got a regular dolly back, missing the spawner. I guess it doesn't matter. I'm okay on spawners for now. My guess is I could break the spawner, and list that, or list one of the other spawners (stablize it and/or turn it into an enderio spanwer) then list that...but I know everyone doesn't like to be handed the end product and would rather do some of the work themselves.

At any rate, I guess I can't sell vanilla spawners, and hopefully anyone who reads this will know better than to try now.

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!