Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resolved Logging in to Bey server

Discussion in 'Crashes and Bug Reports' started by LeoWhiteAngel, Aug 18, 2017.

1. LeoWhiteAngel

LeoWhiteAngel Member

I have been trying for the last two days to try and log into there beyond server. I get a "Fatally missing blocks and items" message upon trying to join server. When I go back to server list and try to log into it once more I'll get a Connections lost Internal Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentExceptioin: The name extrautils2:chunkloader has been registered twice, from Block{null} and Block{extrautils2:chunkloader}.

I have no idea as to what is going on and it has been doing this for the last two days now. Is there an issue with the server or is this on my end?

2. MissEmai

MissEmai SrModerator
    Staff Member SrModerator

The staff team apologise for this issue and would like to let you know it is being investigated and we hope to have it sorted as soon as possible.
    Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and in the mean time, I suggest checking out one of our other servers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LeoWhiteAngel

LeoWhiteAngel Member

Thank you guys for your hard work to get this server back up and running. I do appreciate your diligent work to do this.

• Like Like x 1
  • About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!