Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Suggestion FTB Infinity 1.10.2

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Ockman, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Ockman

Ockman Member

I know there have already been a ton of new modpack suggestions, but I figured I would ask anyway since this is more of a modpack version update to a pack we already host rather than a new pack. Rumor has it that the 1.10.2 version of FTB Infinity is nearing public release (it's already been released for youtubers to test and get early reactions / bug fixing).
    When this comes out (assuming it's an update to FTB Infinity 1.7.10 and not it's own modpack) would we have an update with world reset? If it is it's own modpack I suspect people would be less likely to a world reset anyway.

There is no ETA for the modpack right now, I don't even think FTB has officially posted anything on it. But a dozen or so youtubers all have the pack so I assume it's legit. based on performance of the testing server it looks great, and most bugs are ironed out, but they are waiting for a few more mods to update so that may take a long time.

2. therealdopey

therealdopey Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Well. Right now, our lobby is on the 1.7.10 version because our mods are on the packs we run. The upgrade to 1.10.2 would mean a complete redesign of not only our lobbies but the other versions of the mods on our network. I am not sure if that is feasible at this point.
    -Dopey

#2 therealdopey, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  3. SDX

SDX Member

we want anyways!

4. therealdopey

therealdopey Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

At this point, we don't have the resources to do that

5. SDX

SDX Member

but but dopey =(

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!