Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Crash Ender Link Bag Crash

Discussion in 'Crashes and Bug Reports' started by thehappybub, Aug 30, 2017.

1. thehappybub

thehappybub Member

Just made an Ender Link Chest and linked a bag to it. Every time I open the bag it crashes my client and goes back to the AT Launcher. I don't know if there would be a crash report and where I would find it.

The bag crashed once when I was near the chest. Breaking the chest and replacing it made the bag work fine, but then when I went into my mining tunnel under the base and used the bag it crashed again.

2. MissEmai

MissEmai SrModerator
    Staff Member SrModerator

3. thehappybub

thehappybub Member

Thanks, the same thing happened today when I placed down a private (diamond border) enderlink chest, but it did not generate a crash report in the folder.

4. MissEmai

MissEmai SrModerator
    Staff Member SrModerator

Ive passed this on to senior staff to take a closer look at it. Please have patience while they work on a possible fix.

5. thehappybub

thehappybub Member

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!