Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resolved DW20 Nation

Discussion in 'Crashes and Bug Reports' started by cehbass, Jun 15, 2017.

1. cehbass

cehbass Member

Hi all,

today i logged in to find all my items still in place but my nation was non exsistent and all my land was unclaimed.
    i needed to recrate a new nation as was old one was no where to be seen, even on /n list

this really sucks as i am too poor now to afford all my land back?

i just want to know whats up with my nation getting deleted and why it happend, dont want to loose all my stuff!

Thanks, Cehbass

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. JWTech

JWTech Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Once you have created a nation, you need to add money to the nation's bank in order to pay for upkeep.

Upkeep is only 100 coins per day, per person. You can make 750+ coins just by voting with /vote.

If you need help with how to use nations, take a look at this thread Elstealthed made: https://www.serendipitymc.com/threads/serendipity-and-land-protection-how-to-guide.1110/

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. cehbass

cehbass Member

Thanks will do

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!