Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Suggestion Dimension Reset for Resonant Rise?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by EliteSlayer9659, Jul 8, 2018.

Tags:
?

Would you be in favor of resetting the Nether and End Dimensions on the Resonant Rise server?

1. In favor

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Not in favor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. EliteSlayer9659

As the title suggests I was wondering if it were at all possible for the staff to reset the Nether and End dimensions on the Resonant Rise server as I've been informed that all chaos dragons have been killed and there is no way to bring them back for others to kill and thus gain the shards they drop. With regard to the Nether, perhaps a reset would be in order as many players, over the map's time, have raided most of the fortresses in the Nether unless you wish to travel an obscene distance to find a new fortress.

Either way all I am asking is how feasible it would be to reset the Nether and the End on the Resonant Rise Server so people can continue to progress in their mods of choice without hitting a wall they can't get around any more.

-EliteSlayer9659

2. JWTech

JWTech Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Noted. Secondary dimensions will be getting a reset within the next 12 hours.

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!