Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Denied Banned

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by CPTDaisy123, Aug 29, 2016.

1. CPTDaisy123

CPTDaisy123 Member

Username: CPTDaisy123
    Action: tempban of 3 days
    Offence for which action was taken: Bypassing Towny
    Why should the action be reveresed?: My younger brother was on my account and was unaware of the rules; he returned the items that he took and is now aware of the rules so when on my account will not do it again; as well i will never do it either. I hope you will consider taking off the ban.

2. Cyril wer Kaldra

Cyril wer Kaldra Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Unfortunatly we can not accept this as a valid excuse as you are still responsible for your own accounts even if someone else uses it,something we strongly advice against letting occur in the first place. As such this appeal wil be denied.

3. CPTDaisy123

CPTDaisy123 Member

Id like to say that a 3 day ban seems a little lengthy for being unaware that its not allowed, there was never anything that notified me there were rules to look at and I was completely willing to give back any taken items when I was told the rules.

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!