Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Approved Banned

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by James20256, Jul 23, 2016.

1. James20256

James20256 Member

My IGN is NukeTown_2025

I was banned for for trying to Join the infinity Green Server.
    Today i was playing and i was trying to find a new spot for a base and the town woof had some chunk problems and i was trying to find out if it was me crashing the server i was next to the town i told everyone to stop trying ti join for a sec and i join server crashed i told them i'm trying to get a admin i left the server came back 2 hours later same problem but Nate a different person is now having the same problem and i told him i'm having the same problem i told him not to join the server so i can get a admin to help maybe 5mins later Chocdude
    comes on the server and told me to stop trying to join because i'm crashing the server and this is when server restarted by its self so i wanted to see if that fixed it and that's when Chocdude told me to stop so I did and nate told me to he was going to mess with Chocdude because hes mad because he wants to play the game and nate wanted to try and he did but server crashed then he saw that 2 others came into the mix and said to stop and he didn't now i was messing around in the hub and i went on top of the tree and i afk for a min and he got Chocdude
    more mad and this is when i said "i can control he server i can restart it" and nate tried to join the server and crashed it and they got mad at me i was fine with that but i did say about twice i will report Chocdude
    because he said he will report me for crashing the server.

2. Cyril wer Kaldra

Cyril wer Kaldra Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hello,Cyril here. I am the one who has issued the ban. I did this because despite your good intentions you still kept joining the server despite people telling you as well not to do it. Nonetheless. I'll reduce the ban to an hour total. So only 17 minutes left now. But next time please do stop trying to join until one of us staff tells you its safe to do so

3. James20256

James20256 Member

ok thanks miss was helping me with the chunk problems and i was just talking to her and i got ban sorry for the stuff i said

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!