Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Denied Banned

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Nanoflight, Oct 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Nanoflight

Nanoflight Member

Username: Nanoflight
    I was banned for "towny bypass" In the rules it said something about it's not allowed IF it's a scam, I didn't scam anyone, I didn't bypass towny claim, it was in a way I could take it, (for example, a barrel or something that you can punch that spits out items) so if you're gonna ban me for that, then fix your rules.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Nanoflight

Nanoflight Member

It wont let me edit it so here's what I forgot to add: also they could of locked it with a sign.
    and I was banned on 2016-10-02 edit: and they didn't even tell me I was getting banned, they just banned me. edit: I forgot to mention, I was not once temp-banned just fully banned.

#2 Nanoflight, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Cyril wer Kaldra

Cyril wer Kaldra Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hi. Cyril here, the mod that issued the ban. You were banned for towny bypass as the item you stole was within a towny protected town. As such it does not matter wether or not noclick,lockout or a signlock were in place,it still counts as a bypass.
    Also see the following link for bot a screenshot of the prismlogs of you taking the drive as well as the towny information of the area the bypass happened in. http://imgur.com/a/d5sEa

Also, i will be denying this appeal due to a lack of remorse as well as denying you did anything wrong.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Nanoflight

Nanoflight Member

Just delete my damn account if you can, it was a fucking permanent ban with nothing else you piece of shit.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Cyril wer Kaldra

Cyril wer Kaldra Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

1. Watch your language.
    2. Its merely a two day ban.

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!