Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Town <Banned> Now open

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations Discussion' started by Gpeters, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Gpeters

Gpeters Member

Hey guys and gals,

I (Hezrul) am opening up my towny project for residents. This town is located on the Infinity server. Currently the amenities are slim, but there is a 7x7 reactor available to anyone for use. There is a small plot for a community farm, plant what you want but be sure to replace anything you take. There is a plot to keep sheep, and a plot to keep horses. This is a work in progress at the moment, but any help is great!

Now to the brass

Taxes: (Subject to Change)
    No resident tax!
    Plot tax is set at 150
    No special shop taxes!
    No embassies

Rules:
    1. All server rules must be followed, if you are unsure just type /rules
    2. If you take anything from the common areas you must replace.
    3. If you do not pay your taxes for the day you will get 3 days of protection before it gets destroyed
    4. Lock all chests just in case
    5. Inactivity for 7 days without paying taxes will get you the boot unless its been approved beforehand.
    6. If you decide to set up a shop in town keep your prices reasonable.
    7. Do not take advantage of other residents. If they help you, do your best to help them if they ask for it in return

Suggestions:
    I am always open to suggestions on what can be done to better the town. I have no problem taking criticism on what looks good and what looks bad.

Ranks:
    Until enough residents have joined there will be no established rank structure.

The Future...
    My ultimate goal is to create a flourishing town, equipped with blacksmiths, stables to buy horses, a designated farmer and shop keepers. Once this town has been set up, it will be a nation and I want this town to be top on the server. I want to keep us as knowledgeable as possible. There will be classes and training on specific mods as requested on the servers team speak. I am not too fluent with most mods on FTB myself but that doesn't mean I, or anyone else cant learn future mods.

About Me:

I want to let people know a little about me before we start to play this game together. I work 40 hours a week, soon to be during the days. I have a little one, so if I take breaks in the middle of a project or build it's because someone is making a mess. I tend to help people out as much as I can not expecting anything in return. I'm a former U.S. Marine. I really have no problem enforcing rules so if you expect me to go soft on the discipline process then look elsewhere for a leader.

Last but not least...some pictures.[​IMG]

#1 Gpeters, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  2. Gpeters

Gpeters Member

3. Gpeters

Gpeters Member

Okay so the forum is not letting me add more pictures than just 1, so give me a little time to figure out why and I will post more.
    But anyone looking to join, send me a message in game if i'm on or post on the forums, I will check this a few times a day.

4. Bowsercraft117

You should say what realm this is on though. It looks like inifinity. Nice advertation nontheless!

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!