Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Approved banned for trying to cancel a subscription

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by tunny14, Jul 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. tunny14

tunny14 Member

Username: tunny13
    Action (ban, permanent, etc.):
    Offence for which action was taken: tyring to canticle my subscription
    Why should the action be reveresed?:
    firts of all i whold like to point out i a verry angry cause my pc has just killed its self and i have just finished my GCSE's witch is every brits nitmare and asswell my angsitay has gotten verry bad over the last few weeks and when i try and come on my only and a express the only thing keeping me sane i discover i am banned when i attempted to cance my subscription with this king membersip i must have clicked the reffing button may i also add i have probaly doneated over $60 to thes server a $6 item has gotten me banned and asswell i have to mutch stuff in my fortress i am sorry that i wanted to cance my subscription but it was 1 day till it was going to be charged to my account agane and i rely wanted to try and save so money last month because i only get £20 per month i am verry sorry for breaking code of conduct thingy but i wold rely aprichiate if you chold unban me

best regards ~JT

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. sssssss340

sssssss340 Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Hello Tunny,

As you cancelled the chargeback, your account has been unbanned. I will be messaging you privately regarding a refund.

Thank you

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!