Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by conquerer457, Jul 13, 2016.

1. conquerer457

conquerer457 Member

Username: Conquerer457
    Action: Permanent Ban
    Offence for which action was taken: I have no idea
    Why should the action be reversed?: I do not really know if I should be or not.

The main reason I made this thread was to try to find out why I was banned on 2016-01-02. I do not recall what I could've done since I have not been on in a long time.

2. Cyril wer Kaldra

Cyril wer Kaldra Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

According to our database the offence you have been perma banned for is Duping.

3. conquerer457

conquerer457 Member

I would like to thank you for taking your time to check that. Also even if I am never unbanned I'm still sorry for duping.

4. MissEmai

MissEmai SrModerator
    Staff Member SrModerator

Now that you are aware of the offence you were banned for, I suggest to you to make a new appeal post, filling in the required information to reflect the offence.
    The staff member involved with your case should then be in touch via your appeal post.

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!