Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Approved Ban applie 2

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by tunny14, Jul 15, 2016.

1. tunny14

tunny14 Member

Hello to whoever reeds this

Senior staff needed

Username: tunny13
    Action (ban, tempban, etc.): permanent
    Offence for which action was taken: breaking TOS
    Why should the action be reveresed?:hello I am making this second thread because my first has been ignored so I shall reiterate I have been band for breaking the TOS i understand why that are these but I do not se the fairness in it I have donated over $60 an a item that cost me $7 got me the ban I do not see why I should be permanent banned I broke TOS I understand that but I love this server it was the first server I ever donated to and I whold verry mutch like to be playing on it in the future and all in all I am sorry for the inconvenience but I am sorry

#1 tunny14, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  2. sssssss340

sssssss340 Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Hello Tunny,

As you cancelled the chargeback, your account has been unbanned. I will be messaging you privately regarding a refund.

Thank you

3. tunny14

tunny14 Member

may i inquire while i was banned all of my castle was grifed and the things hav gon missing is that just good game ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  • About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!