Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by reflectivePRISM, Oct 26, 2015.

1. reflectivePRISM

Name: reflectivePRISM
    Action: Ban
    Offence for which action was taken: Harassment and Bypassing towny
    Why should the action be reversed: On October 26 2015 I was banned for Harassment for 2 days somewhere around 7:00 pm. I came on today to check the amount of time I had left for the ban and It said banned permanently and instead of saying just Harassment It said Harassment and bypassing Towny and instead of the length being for 2 days it was permanent! I think I would know if I bypassed towny. I didn't bypass it at all. I did harass some people and theres no excuse for that but I was not bypassing towny! I stole some things from someone's ME inside a towny but that shouldn't count as bypassing towny. When I clicked on their ME the inventory just opened, the protection system didn't say anything in the chat so I didn't know it was against the rules to take stuff from someones ME. Please forgive me and return my ban back to its 1 day sentence I can return the stuff.

2. reflectivePRISM

Is anyone there? Its been 2 days and nobody has responded to my ban appeal.

3. HandGrenade

HandGrenade Administrator

Hello,

Apologies for the delay. From what I can see, you were actually banned for Harassment permanently. Regarding the Towny Bypass, you were taking items from people's ME Systems which were inside their town. This counts as Towny Bypass. However, I will reduce your ban to 2 days, on the fact that you will return the items to me, as the players you robbed were already refunded.

Regards,
    HandGrenade.

4. reflectivePRISM

Thanks for responding.
    I really don't think I was permabanned for harassment I remember being banned for 2 days but its all good. Im sorry for stealing from their ME system, I didn't know it was considered towny by pass i thought it was ok considering the fact that the towny didn't protect the ME and I didn't see anything about it in /rules.

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!