Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Approved Ban Appeal Request - squishey123

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by squishey123, Sep 22, 2016.

1. squishey123

squishey123 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Username: squishey123
    Action (ban, tempban, etc.): TempBan
    Offence for which action was taken: "Alt account of legitbunny3"
    Why should the action be reversed?: That is absolutely not true,I have been good friends with legitbunny3 for 7 years now and we talk over skype most of the time when we play. We do not even live in the same town and each individually have been talking to admins/mods. Mikdarzhi knows both of us pretty well now as well so if you need a witness then ask him. Legitbunny is a junior in high school so he only plays on the weekends, if you need proof i could even invite a mod into our skype call to talk it over. Also I just finished building my new house in the ThaumicCrypt town and would hate to see it fall into ruin and get griefed during this tempban.

2. Cyril wer Kaldra

Cyril wer Kaldra Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hello. I am the moderator that issued the ban. I have done this due to your ip popping up as being the same as Legitbunny3's who had been banned due to other reasons. Could you please explain how this would be possible?

http://imgur.com/a/s6FAM See the image for the information regarding the IPs

3. Cyril wer Kaldra

Cyril wer Kaldra Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

it seems a mix up occured. My apologies for this. Appeal approved

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!