Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ban Appeal Player: Natemax431

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Nate, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Nate

Nate Member

Username: Natemax431
    Action (ban, tempban, etc.): "Suspected Duping"
    Offence for which action was taken: 22-09-2015
    Why should the action be reversed?:

To Serendipity Staff

I'm applying for a Ban Appeal about this ban because, the last time I personally played on Serendipity was over 2 and a half years ago and I'm unaware on how I've been banned for duping? I was searching for servers to try playing, I found this one again and attempted to join but It appears that I can't due to ban. Last time I actually played, minecraft was in 2013 in August. It was just after I had my birthday..

Thanks in Advance for Response
    ~Nate

2. Cyril wer Kaldra

Cyril wer Kaldra Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

3. Nate

Nate Member

Previous Appeal? Okay, I'll have a look..

4. Nate

Nate Member

For starters, I don't recall ever creating a ban appeal. Secondly, if you don't believe I should unbanned that's fine no worries.. Will just be required to search for another server. Thanks for at least reading this.

Just adding this before posting haha. It seems very direct/rude. Not intended rudely, lol.

Regards
    ~Nate

• About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!