Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ban Appeal: Pixlo8

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by pixlo8, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pixlo8

pixlo8 Member

Username: pixlo8
    Action (ban, tempban, etc.): ban
    Offence for which action was taken: 'Suspected Duping'
    Why should the action be reveresed?: There was no evidence of my duping other than materials I found the normal way, though a chest. I didn't do it and there was no way to prove I did, someone just had a hunch.

2. electronbeam

electronbeam Member

Hello, Pixlo8! I'll be processing your ban appeal today. Before we get started with the formal appeals process I'd like you clarify a few points for me and allow me to shed some light on things as well:

In the above appeal you stated the following:
    • There was no evidence of my duping (interesting that you don't DENY the duping but I digress)
    • there was no way to prove I did
    If that's the case, I'd just like to ask you a few questions about some items we found on your person during the investigation. If your explanation holds water, we might be able to chalk it up to a misunderstanding. - However, that being said, if you cannot provide me with a reasonable explanation, I will not be commuting your ban. Cool? Okay, so here goes.

Three bags of holding were found either in your position or discarded by you. Upon investigation, it was discovered that all three bags had nearly identical contents. For your convenience, I have highlighted the items in question below. Please note how each of the indicated items is in the same slot in the bag and has the same number of items in each slot:

[​IMG]

Would you kindly explain your rather curious organization scheme? Oh, and just so you know, these screenshots were independently verified by four different staff members, myself included, so I can confirm that no evidence tampering occurred.

Again, once you can explain this, I'll gladly take care of processing your appeal.

I eagerly await your reply so that we can get this resolved in a timely manner. Thank you!

3. pixlo8

pixlo8 Member

I did deny it rather clearly I thought, but if you digress. My friend gave me some bags of holding to hold all the junk I had at my time of entry to the server. I lost a good portion of my starting materials unfortunately rather quickly. The items in the first two bags are the items in some of the later bags. Is this a timelapse? I apologize for my confusion I'm having trouble following what you were saying. I found the diamonds In a chest just outside a randomtp I did early on in my joining. I found more than that but listed them all and took them back down once people started getting questiony and also informing me my prices were rather off. The rest of that is stuff I mined from the mine at my base. I can give more information but I'd like to hear from you again, and ask what you'd like me to do specifically to make this right.

#3 pixlo8, Dec 28, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  4. electronbeam

electronbeam Member

The bags were three separate bags, all of which we have record of you holding or owning at some point in time.

I'd love to see any further information you can provide so that I may expedite your appeal.

Thanks!

5. pixlo8

pixlo8 Member

Okay so the bags aren't the same but the items in them are, just making sure. Yeah I kept losing the bags I might have just been misclicking and dropping them, alex was getting pretty mad at me asking for them.

6. electronbeam

electronbeam Member

So you just managed to replicate the exact inventory of the bags, item slots, stack counts, and everything from memory? I find that a bit hard to believe.

7. pixlo8

pixlo8 Member

What? No, I just moved the items. Why would I want to copy the contents of a bag to another? And why is that bad? I'm really sorry about the questions I'm a bit out of it.

8. pixlo8

pixlo8 Member

If you never end up un-banning me can you tell my town that I wont be back

9. TomatoInTheSky

TomatoInTheSky Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

You know, it's weird. You deny the action of duping completely here on this thread and then confess to it on another thread for the safety of your town members? I'm sure you would know (and this is general knowledge) that we would most definitely check the other town members as well for these actions. Clearly, they aren't harmed because there isn't a ban appeal thread for them.

If this were up to me, i'd have you banned for good due to the fact that you duped, then lied saying you didn't, then randomly confessed on another thread saying you did.

I gave you many chances to confess but you did not. You continued to lie to me. This makes me more on edge about what we should do with you.

-TomatoInTheSky

10. pixlo8

pixlo8 Member

Yeah I was giving it up with the confession thread. I've accepted my fate as it is you know what I did and I am done denying it, for the sake of my townspeople. Keep me banned, just leave them alone. It's not weird, I lied, it's very simple, case closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!