Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

234686 Unban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by 234686, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 234686

234686 Member

Username: 234686

Action (ban, tempban, etc.): Perm ban.

Offence for which action was taken: Duping items.

Why should the action be reveresed?: I think this action should be reversed because I think I deserve a second chance. I am aware that no one likes a duper, but I was just a really lazy idiot after the server restarted. I found out about the bug after 2 people started selling ME drives like crazy, and I immedietly suspected duping, and after some googling I found out how to do it. But, as the lazy idiot I am, instead of reporting this to staff I started duping aswell.

For a while it was really just small amounts, but it got out of hand and I started to make money out of it and give people stuff, which could ruin gameplay for other people, wasnt either smart or nice to everyone else on the server. I really do think that everyone deserves a second chance, to prove that I can behave and not ruin gameplay for others on the server, because this really is a wonderful community and it really feels like everyone are friends around here and I don't really want to ruin the gameplay for everyone else.

I'm sorry for what I did and why I did it, I sure hope that you guys would give me a second, and last chance. And lastly, sorry if this text is formulated wrong or any spelling is weird etc. Im not a native speaker but i hope it's not too awkward to read.

//234686

2. HandGrenade

HandGrenade Administrator

Appeal Denied.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Serendipity Network is an established modded server network tracing its roots back to early 2012. Run by experienced administrators and developers, we are committed to providing a high quality, feature-enriched modded experience to all of our users.
  • Vote Serendipity!

Get awesome rewards on all of our servers when you vote for us! Not only does it only take a moment of your time, it's a great way to support Serendipity!

Vote Now!